25 October 2006

The World is Going Crazy


So what's up with my girl (who shall remain nameless) now, who's been married for ten years, starting to talk about not being married?! She got married in her early, early twenties, perhaps that has something to do with it. It kind of sucks that she's now regretting (?) her marriage. I think that she's probably a little antsy, curious if you will, about what she's still got and who she can still get it with!! I have always been averse to getting married young - it's almost always a parent's idea to marry in your early twenties. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in true love. There are people who have met young and got together young who stay together for a long, long time, if not their whole lives. But GOD!! Think of all the ASS you miss out on when you're tied down. God, I look back and I was HOT when I was in my early twenties (and still smokin' now, you better ask somebody) and I got SO MUCH BOOTY!!! (I do live in New York City - there's much booty to be had.) OH lord, just reminiscing right now... Oh yeah, I was talking about marriage (gotta stay focused, not think of the gorgeous hunks of man-flesh I've had). Anyway, I would never tell my future kids, or pressure my future kids into an early marriage. I want them to have all the lovers they want. Hell, if they NEVER get married, that's fine with me. If I never get married, I'm cool with that, especially considering that I never thought I ever would!! I had the perfect plan in high school: I'd graduate, travel the world and write, and have lovers in every country I visited. Man, youthful dreams... I am writing, traveling not as much as I'd like, and not really setting up international booty calls. I'm nowhere near that dream!! But I can pass it on to the next generation. God if everyone had my dream, the world wouldn't be in the fucking MESS it's in right now. We all need to smoke some pot and get down.... (Is it hot in here?)

No comments: