30 October 2006

After the Halloween Party Friday


I went to the office Halloween party this past Friday and it was pretty cool. Lots of candy, open bar, no food... Yeah, I got blasted. Nothing embarrassing at the work party, but I had to go visit a friend who was performing that night at another bar so my boyfriend and I get there in costume. No one else was dressed up, and when we walked into the place, you could almost hear every head in the place turn, look at us two strangers, drunk and in costume, and squint their eyes in displeasure. But we didn't care. My boyfriend told me later that I knocked my sword over onto this guy who gave me a dirty look. But the best part is when we got home (I "time traveled" from the bar to my hallway at home), we were in the hallway at like three or four in the morning, laughing and stumbling and I'm beating the crap out of him with my sword!! My neighbors probably heard laughing, slaps and "OWWWWWWW!!" for like twenty minutes in the hallway. All our stuff was spread out on the floor and I'm pulling a ninja attack and we are cracking up the whole time. I think my neighbors think we're crazy. All we do is laugh really loud or fight really loud (probably even hear us get down every now and then). I think we're the crazy neighbors that they tell their kids to stay away from. I feel bad. Oh wait, no I don't. I HAVE a life.....

No comments: