16 November 2006

What the Hell Is Wrong With Me? Part 2


I ordered sushi today for lunch, and for some goddamn reason, I can't eat it. I normally love sushi, but today it's all mental. Sometimes I just can't eat something if that crazy part of my mind starts thinking too much about what it is I'm actually eating. So of course today I'm thinking that I'm eating raw flesh. Except for the soft shell crab roll, which is fried in tempura (not a big fan) and rolled with those gross orange fish eggs. EGGS!! OH lord, why?!?! Why would I eat an unborn thing? Oh, Jesus, I have to stop. I'm grossing myself out. The food is sitting right next to me as I'm typing this and I'm about to chuck my innards out!! The crab is staring at me. Stop crab, stop looking at me!! No, I won't eat you!! (Yes, you will says hungry stomach.) The salmon is laughing at me....fucking salmon. Always mocking, never sensitive.

No comments: